Welcome

#1 von skateboardingtwins , 12.12.2009 06:03

Welcome to our brand new Puehse Fan Square forum!
Because of several prolbems with our old forum provider we decided to make a brand new forum. Unfortunately all old posts have been deleted but we are sure to fill the forum with your help with new threads and interesting themes. We also expanded the English area for you and hope to inspire a great interaction between English & German members. That would be great!

skateboardingtwins
Alex, Anja & Marina

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.12.2009 | Top

RE: Welcome

#2 von miranda95 ( gelöscht ) , 23.12.2009 01:26

The new forum is great, i hope people start posting again aswell:)

Great Job Guys!!!

miranda95

#3 von Alex ( gelöscht ) , 23.12.2009 02:23

Zitat von miranda95
The new forum is great, i hope people start posting again aswell:)
Great Job Guys!!!

Thank you very much miranda, we hope to see many old and new members posting interesting stuff very soon. :)

Alex

#4 von airgirl ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2010 05:29

Alex the new forum is really cool! thank you so much to create an English section :) . I am so glad T&N have so many fans around the world. I really like the German site and this forum - and btw I love my avatar ( I thing it's a default one but I won't change it - it's great) :D

airgirl

#5 von Alex ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2010 06:40

Zitat von airgirl
Alex the new forum is really cool! thank you so much to create an English section :) . I am so glad T&N have so many fans around the world. I really like the German site and this forum - and btw I love my avatar ( I thing it's a default one but I won't change it - it's great) :D

Thanks airgirl, I'm glad you like the English section. Welcome to the new forum!

Alex

Rules

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz